Cloud computing infrastructure tech&solution provider:
* 3Tera – AppLogic grid OS used as cloud computing platform by service providers and enterprises
* Appistry – Cloud computing middleware - Enables easily scalable cloud computing in the enterprise.
* Cassatt – Cassatt Active Response platform enables administrators to set policies to power physical and virtual servers safely on and off and pool their computing resources.
* CloudHan - Cloud tech and infrastructure consultant, in China.
* CloudScale Networks – Cloud enabler. Currently in private ALPHA only
* Joyent – Cloud Infrastructure (Accelerators), and consulting for developers and enterprise.
* nScaled, Inc – Cloud related services such as Migrations, Deployment, Planning, Consulting
* Q-layer – provides software for data centers that enables cloud computing, support VSAN, VLAN, VPDC, currently support VMware ESX.
* Skytap – IaaS service optimized for QA, Training, Demo, and Ops Testing. Supports VMware, Xen hypervisors & Windows, Linux & Solaris OS guests.
* Webscale Solutions – IT Strategy and Consulting on Cloud computing. Specialize in ROI investigations of CC. a CC provider evaluation framework and Enterprise Cloud Roadmap development.
Cloud computing infrastructure provider:
* Agathon Group – Cloud provider. Services include highly available VPS, virtual private datacenters and ready-to-use LAMP stacks. Self-service ordering. Custom development and managed services available.
* Amazon Web Services – Amazon EC2/S3 (Hardware-a-a-S & Cloud Storage)
* CohesiveFT – CohesiveFT Elastic Server Factory – Webservice for assembling full application stacks (contextualization, custom apps, middleware, on top of base configs) with deployment to many virtual and cloud environs.
* ElasticHosts – UK-based instant, on-demand servers in the cloud
* Flexiscale – Another instant provisioner of web servers with some advanced features like auto-scaling coming soon.
* GoGrid – instant, on-demand servers offering “control in the cloud”. Deploy Windows/Linux servers via web-interface in minutes
* GridLayer – Cloud Provider. A service by Layered Technologies that delivers Virtual Private Datacenters and virtual private servers from grids of commodity servers
* LayeredTechnologies - Cloud Provider. provider of on-demand hosting and cloud and utility computing solutions through its brand GridLayer
* ReliaCloud – Deployed within a robust and resilient virtualization environment and architected to maximize uptime and performance. Free benefits include high availability, load balancing, robust APIs, and persistent servers.
* Mosso – Rackspace’s cloud hosting service
* Newservers – Instant provisioning of web servers either Windows or Linux
* Plura Processing – On-demand infrastructure for high-performance computing
Cloud computing PaaS provider:
* Aptana Cloud – Elastic Elastic Application Cloud™ featuring fully stacked and integrated PHP app engines, Ajax/Jaxer app engines, and soon Ruby on Rails app engines — ready to use and ready to scale as you need it.
* Bungee Connect – Provides end to end tools and systems required to develop, deploy and host web applications (Platform as a Service)
* Coherence – Oracle Coherence Data Grid for EC2 and other cloud platforms
* Force.com – Salesforce.com’s application development platform (PaaS)
* GigaSpaces – middleware for the cloud, “cloudware”
* Google AppEngine – (PaaS)Now support python
* Heroku – Ruby on Rails in their Cloud
* Morph Labs – Fully managed, open, elastically-scalable, end-to-end deployment and delivery platform for Ruby on Rails and Java (Jetty, JRuby, Groovy and Grails) web applications. Leverages AWS, but completely abstracts details and complexities from developers.
* Intuit Partner Platform (IPP) – Platform as a Service (PaaS) from Intuit.
* Qrimp – An AJAX based PaaS
* RightScale – RightScale provides a platform and expertise that enable companies to create scalable web applications running on Amazon’s Web Services that are reliable, easy to manage, and cost less
* Stax – Java Platform as a Service
Cloud computing based service provider:
* CAM Solutions – Monitoring-as-a-Service(TM)
* CloudStatus- CloudEnabler. Real-time performance trending of cloud infrastructure (currently AWS).
* DATASiSAR – Cloud Computing technology based consulting & IT Services provider
* Kaavo‘s IMOD is an easy to use online application. Cloud Computing Made Easy.
* Microsoft Mesh
* Nasstar - SaaS provider. Business grade Hosted Desktop service, UK market leaders.
* Nirvanix – Cloud Storage
* TrustSaaS – uptime monitoring and alerting service (‘SaaS Weather Report’) for Software as a Service (SaaS) run by an independent third party.
* UtilityStatus - Utility Computing Platform for SaaS charged in elapsed CPU time running on EC2.
Semantic computing Cloud service provider:
* ThoughtExpress – Generic Enterprise Management Service based in semantics supported by semantic computing cloud to perform enterprise information processing to deliver: BPM, BI, enterprise modelling & semantic human interface without the need to program.
Cloud Security Consultants and Overlay Network Providers
CohesiveFT – CohesiveFT’s VPN-Cubed products are virtual firewallls, switches, hubs, and routers that are used to build overlay networks in clouds, across clouds, and to connect enterprise data centers to public clouds.
* XPack - a dedicated cloud end-point from Moderro Technologies. A solid-state, power-saving, VESA mountable desktop appliance with custom desktop environment designed for web applications.
Source - Google groups - http://groups.google.com/group/cloud-computing/web/list-of-cloud-platforms-providers-and-enablers